Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell Therapies for Hair Loss
PRP also known as Platelet-rich Plasma and Stem Cell (near-stem-cell) showed efficacy in HAIR REGROWTH!
Stem Cell Therapy is also delivered at point-of-care for Hair Growth Stimulation.
Now several studies have shown the efficacy of Platelet-rich Plasma and Stem Cell therapies for hair regrowth. When done correctly and systematically following closely monitored treatment protocols, patients should see improved results.
Both PRP and Stem Cell treatments are available for Men or Women. Any age can potentially see benefit, however, cell therapies have the best chance to work sooner rather than later.
Researchers studied TWENTY-FIVE (25) patients with androgenetic alopecia. The average age of those participating in the study was 40 years (39.9).
In one PRP Hair-Loss / Hair Regrowth Study done in India
- Thirteen (13) patients were treated with 5% topical minoxidil solution twice daily while the other group was treated with 1 mg oral finasteride.
- Six (6) Months of treatment was administered.
- Three (3) treatments of PRP or near Stem Cell therapy was given over the six (6) month period.
The PRP (near Stem Cell) treated areas showed an increase in hair count density. There was definitely an improved difference in mean count hair density, anagen hairs and telogen hairs. PRP (near Stem Cell) worked to make a larger difference than minoxidil and finasteride in this study.
In essence, over a six (6) month period, those who were treated with combination Platelet-rich Plasma (near Stem Cell) and Minoxidil 5% solution, showed greater improvement than those treated with PRP (near Stem Cell) and finasteride.
Additionally, animal and recent human studies show great progress in this area with Stem Cell Therapies. Stem Cell Therapies cost slightly more than basic Platelet-rich Plasma, both PRP and Stem Cells have shown efficacy in research studies.
Scientists working at the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif., showed that stem cells derived from human skin can be used to grow hair.
READ the Research to learn how regenerative therapies activate your own growth factors to stimulate rejuvenation:
- Download Research MicroNeedling <Click here>
- Download Research Microneedling Hair Regrowth <Click here>
- Download Research PRP and Hair Regrowth<Click here>
What does this mean to our patients for Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and near Stem Cell equivalent rejuvenation therapies?
We recommend the following therapy protocol:
- Three (3) Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) at near Stem Cell level divided in equal clinical visits over a six (6) month period.
- 5% or (prescription 10%) Minoxidil applied twice daily to the area of the scalp being treated for hair loss.
- Avoidance of finasteride for those undergoing this therapy, as it does not appear to help and comes with negative side-effects not found with PRP (near Stem Cell Therapy) and Minoxidil.
- Use one of our clinics or a clinic that uses high-end PRP / Stem Cell therapy equipment. Many doctors and clinics are performing Platelet Rich Plasma and even Stem Cell therapies with inferior devices which offer little or no growth factors or stem cells. We use Harvest technology shown to outperform 12 top competitors. Choose your PRP wisely with American Technology, American Doctors, and those with a high standard of ethics.
Watch what we’ve been doing at our international treatment centers now for nearly 10 years. Contact us and we will SAVE you BIG Money and provide treatment with the leading PRP/Stem Cell Harvesting Machine!
Here is what a superior PRP Stem Cell Technology harvesting device looks like. If you are considering treatment, please take the time to research who is doing your therapy, and what technology they are using. It really does matter when you are working with your own body’s healing factors and growth factors.
Precision PRP and Stem Cells Matter.
CONTACT US: PRP STEM CELLS FOR HAIR LOSS REGROWTH!