REVERSE HYPERTENSION - KETO
Step 1 Blood Testing
The first step to see if you are a candidate for hormone optimization is blood testing and consulting with our medical team.
Step 2 Individual Program
Our medical practitioners customize an individualized hormone replacement program for you. Then we follow you every step of the way.
Step 3 VIP Monitoring
Once on the program, our medical team and coaches monitor your progress. Our goal is to keep you healthy and happy.
Get started today!
REVERSE HYPERTENSION WITH KETO
High Blood Pressure (hypertension) can be prevented and reversed when patients enroll in our metabolic wellness program.
Metabolic wellness programs for reversing high blood pressure available through our domestic and international anti-aging and wellness treatment centers.
It is important to understand high blood pressure. In the United States the Center for Disease Control reports the following:
- High blood pressure places you at risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the leading causes of death in the United States.
- Approximately 75 million American adults have high blood pressure. That is equivalent to 1 in 3 adults, roughly 32% of the population.
- Another 30% or so of adults are prehypertensive.
- It's estimated that about half of those with hypertension have their condition under control. Usually, it's controlled by medication, which comes with many negative side-effects. We prefer intensive dietary management and metabolic wellness care.
- The CDC reports that in 2014, our of 410,000 American deaths, hypertension was a contributing cause of death. That amounts to 1,100 deaths each day. It is much higher than gun violence or drug addiction, yet receives very little news coverage. There is little urgency in resolving it.
- High blood pressure is estimated to cost the US more than $48 billion annually. This includes healthcare services and medications to treat the disease. It's a cash cow for big pharma.
On the CDC website, they report that the top ways to avoid hypertension risk factors like:
- Smoking tobacco.
- Eating foods high in sodium and low in potassium.
- Not getting enough physical activity.
- Being obese.
- Drinking too much alcohol.
We encourage these behaviors to be followed as well. But being obese is by far one of the leading contributors to hypertension, as we are literally in the early stages of a major obesity and diabetes epidemic.
The most effective way we've found is for our patients to adopt our metabolic wellness protocol. It includes a comprehensive weight-loss regimen, intermittent fasting, fasting mimicking dieting, block fasting, and introducing a healthy nutritional state of periodic and frequent states of ketosis.
Human Growth Hormone and Cenegenics’ Costs with Dr. Jeffry Life Interview. Human Growth Hormone and Anti-Aging for an Active Generation of Wealthy Baby Boomers to
HGH Benefits with Fasting & Keto In this blog, we curate content from others on the benefits of fasting (or keto lifestyle hacks) used in