Frequently Asked Questions about HGH Treatment
The current rate for the Norditropin HGH Pen in Tijuana Mexico typically runs between $450 and 550.00 USD.
The current rate for the Norditropin HGH Pen in Costa Rica typically runs $550.00 USD.
The current rate for the Norditropin HGH Pen in the United States typically runs between $1300.00 – $1400.00 USD.
Yes, with the proper paperwork and a prescription. You need a doctor’s prescription and a letter if your medication is outside its original package. The medication must be for personal use. The rule of thumb is approximately 90-days of treatment. The quantity of treatment will vary depending on the patient.
Please see our “Traveling with Prescription Medications” links at the bottom of this page. We link to the FDA’s information, Customs and Border Patrol, as well as the HGH letter our physicians will complete for your treatment when traveling abroad.
We get this question a lot from prospective patients looking to save on HGH therapy. No country is immune to fraud, not even the United States. With that said, this is a new world we live in today. With social media and the internet, more information is accessible to the public than ever before.
We operate very openly on the internet and through promotional material like print media. We’ve advertised in American Way. We are a reputable medical tourism medical group trying to help Americans and Canadians be healthy.
We only prescribe the same FDA approved pharmaceutical HGH brands that you find in the United States. The only difference is the USA must pay 2 or 3 times the price. Why? Because of big pharma’s global pricing models and the problematic insurance model which exists in the United States. Both Republicans and Democrats have demonized big pharma for this practice, but nothing ever gets done.
Recently, some states have begun to take action. Utah recently passed “Right to Shop” legislation which allows its public employees to buy legally lower-cost prescription medications in Tijuana Mexico. Click the link. It is widely reported in some of the press. Other states are looking at similar legislation: <Click here>. Mexico has very good control of their legal prescription drug programs.
We work closely with only the leading pharmaceutical companies. The process has a complete and safe chain of custody when it comes to name-brand prescription pharmaceuticals.
There is no evidence HGH causes cancer. Sugar and the standard American diet of processed foods may have a much higher association with cancer than HGH. However, HGH is the master growth hormone. It should not be abused. If one has cancer, it would not be a good decision to promote growth.
Fear mongering and demonization is not a solution to our epidemic of chronic disease. HGH, like any bioidentical natural hormone, is a tool. It must be used under the supervision of a medical professional. HGH should not be abused. It should be used to optimize deficiencies.
For those on HGH therapy, most patients should embrace additional lifestyle changes as well. The human body does best when it experiences both anabolic (growth) and catabolic (loss) states regularly. Many health care professionals have only recently become aware of the need to go through brief periods of catabolism. Essentially this is a type of fasted state which helps induce cellular regeneration.
Some of the topics we can discuss with patients include proper lifestyle and dieting which are anti-aging and anti-cancer in theory. These include intermittent fasting, time-restricted eating, ketogenic dieting among many others. Since each of these have their pros and cons, we prefer to work with each patient individually to develop the best approach suitable to the patient.
On PubMed you can find the study:
Research Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Point 1: The association of several risk factors including, obesity, dyslipoproteinemia, hepatic steatosis, insulin resistance and hypertension with Type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus and myocardial infarction has long been known and has been termed the “metabolic syndrome”.
- Point 2: Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular morbidity is the mass of intraabdominal fat. Striking similarities exist between the metabolic syndrome and untreated growth hormone (GH) deficiency in adults.
- Point 3: The main association is abdominal/visceral obesity and insulin resistance. Other features common to both conditions are premature atherosclerosis and increased mortality from cardiovascular diseases. These similarities indicate that undetectable and low levels of GH may be of importance in the metabolic aberrations observed in both these conditions.
- Point 4: Nine months of GH treatment reduced their total body fat and resulted in a specific and a marked decrease in both abdominal subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue. Moreover, insulin sensitivity improved and serum concentrations of total cholesterol and triglyceride decreased. Diastolic blood pressure also decreased. The finding that GH replacement in men with abdominal obesity can diminish the negative metabolic consequences of visceral obesity suggests that low levels of this hormone are of importance for the metabolic aberrations associated with visceral/abdominal obesity.
See our Blog on Reversing Metabolic Syndrome <Click here>.
Also see: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2010/434562/
It is important to note that there is also conflicting evidence regarding growth hormone and insulin resistance. But in recent years, a better understanding of metabolism, in general, helps us understand the flaws in prior conflicting studies with growth hormone and insulin resistance.
With more knowledge about intermittent fasting, ketogenic dieting, and fasting-mimicking dieting, and their role at successfully managing hyperglycemia, the role of carbohydrates and sugar metabolism is most likely more of a factor. By managing post-prandial glucose following meals using a $30 glucose meter, most can eat a whole food diet and limit carbohydrate intake at a level that prevents excessive glucose.
Dr. Jason Fung and others have elucidated this subject very well. See the following YouTube video for more information:
Jason Fung, MD:
The combination of proper dietary protocols with HGH is the way future research studies should be designed for reversing metabolic syndrome in patients.
Many women are concerned HGH replacement therapy will cause them to become too muscular. We prescribe HGH replacement only within the normal physiological range. HGH is not a miracle drug that produces extreme muscle mass. If taken properly, there should be no major negative side-effects.
When we prescribe HGH, we follow up with patients and do blood testing. The goal is to treat so levels are within the upper physiological range of the optimal zone.
The Dr. Rudman HGH study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that HGH helped improve body composition and muscle mass in aging men. The study looked at men from 61 years of age to 81 years. They were given HGH therapy for 6 months. After the 6 month period, the average muscle gained was 8.8%. Fatloss was almost 15%.
Download original Rudman HGH Study: <Click here>.
For years clinics were ridiculed for using the term anti-aging. Especially if there was any relationship to human growth hormone replacement therapy. HGH is not an anti-aging drug per se. Anti-Aging is not fully defined.
Reversing chronological age is impossible. However, biological aging is different than chronological aging and there is much debate about what constitutes biological age.
Scientists like Dr. David Sinclair of Harvard and others have repeatedly replicated longevity using animals. Most of these animals studied have very similar metabolic pathways as humans.
More recently, HGH was involved in a small 2019 anti-aging study. The study was published claiming 1 year on HGH, metformin, and DHEA resulted in an average reduction in epigenetic age of 2-2.5 years. <Download Study pdf>.
You may also be interested in the 1990 HGH research study by Dr. Rudman published in the New England Journal of Medicine. It looked at men from age 61-81 over 6-months on HGH therapy. This is what they found:
- Fatloss 14.4% (important for aging metabolism and longevity)
- Lean muscle mass increased by 8.8% (important for avoiding sarcopenia)
- Bone density increased by 1.7% (important for the avoidance of osteoporosis, bone tissue damage, hips, knees, etc.)
- Skin thickness increase by 7.1% (Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles)
Dr. Rudman 1990 HGH study: <Download Study pdf>.
Please remember to share our content! Share the research with others.
Yes. Norditropin is naturally the most popular brand. It comes prefilled in the No. 1 HGH delivery system and is the easiest and most convenient to use. Other brands we routinely prescribe are:
- Saizen by Merk.
- Humatrope by Eli Lilly.
- Zomacton by Ferring.
Contact us for more information. We are indifferent since the medication inside all these versions of HGH is 100% bioidentical growth hormone. However, Norditropin offers the best delivery system. Learn more about the Norditropin NordiFlex Pen here: <Click here>.
The best search engines for consumers looking for the best HGH costs are:
Google has been a leader for so long that many search engine optimization people have gamed their algorithms. In order to offset that Google has implemented newer criteria in 2019 called “EAT.” EAT is an acronym for:
- Expertise — How knowledgeable the site owner or content author is on the subject matter they talk about. This is especially important for the aforementioned YMYL sites, not so much for gossip websites or similar.
- Authoritativeness — The credibility of the website publishing the content. This includes any credentials, outside reviews, testimonials etc.
- Trustworthiness — Examines how trustworthy the site in question is. It means overall site quality and especially factors like site security.
Basically one gets to see a lot of Mayo Clinic dogma demonizing HGH for bodybuilding or old outdated New York Times articles talking about old news. Few dissenting views or alternative views are seen on the first pages of Google Search, but they should be. When you search Duckduckgo or Bing, you get more up-to-date variety.
from people that are making a positive difference in biotech like Peter Thiel and others. If the point of view is unconventional, then you better have very high authority backlinks. Usually, this can be done simply by aligning with a few old webmasters that operate various websites that link to the website.
With that said, when the other search engines are used for alternative medical therapies, you will get a much richer mix of good content related to what you are searching for.
We always recommend more than one source or opinion before taking a medical decision. That means getting your sources for more than one search engine.
HGH cost in Tijuana Mexico is around $450 for a 10MG/30IU Norditropin HGH pen. We have both US and Mexican doctors on staff. Many of our physicians are board-certified with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Yes. Please click on the following link for our Blood Test Instruction Page: <Click here>.